Structured Cabling System- the foundation of your Data network
A structured cabling system is the standard based wiring that carries all the communication signals in a data network including unified communications, VOIP, data, voice, digital multimedia, security and even wireless signals and distribute them through out the business. It is therefore a critical component of an organisation. Proper planning, design, installation and maintenance of this infrastructure has a positive impact on the day to day operations of an enterprise and contributes to the success of the business.
It is the reason DTELs primary focus is the design and installation of Standardized Structured Cabling Systems.
How does DTEL Deliver?
Standards compliant (TIA/EIA 568-D ) Structured Cabling Systems
Every Data drop tested (with Fluke 5000 ), administered and documented in accordance with BICSI TDMM.
RCDD on staff for Design and installation integrity
Manufacturer product and extended Application warranties.
Cisco certified engineer for network compatibility and integration.
What is BICSI
Since the official break-up of AT&T in 1984 in the United States, the Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) assumed the role that AT&T’s free service, BICS, fulfilled in helping with the development and design for information transport systems (ITS) such as the ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 structured cabling system standard.
Why does it matter
Commitment to professional ethics and conformance to industry standards
What are the Industry Standards?
The Telecommunications Industry Association (USA) issues the ANSI/TIA-568 standard for telecommunications cabling in commercial premises:
- ANSI/TIA-568.0-D, Generic Telecommunications Cabling for Customer Premises, 2015
- ANSI/TIA-568.1-D, Commercial Building Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard, 2015
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunication Cabling and Components Standard, published 2009
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.3, Optical Fiber Cabling Components Standard, published 2008, plus errata issued in October, 2008.
- TIA-569-B (2004; Amd 1 2009) Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A-2002, Administration Standard for Commercial Telecommunications Infrastructure.
DTEL Communications, Inc. 5135 Bellerive Dr, Dallas, Texas 75287 | Tel: 972 490 0120 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org